I was always in love with planes and flying but thought I would be scared to death to try it out myself. Then, I flew and absolutely loved it. And I was surprised, it wasn't scary at all. Explaining to myself that it was because of big machines, I tried a small Cessna 150. No fear, but an incredible excitement. Especially while spinning. And then, I realized, I must fly. Myself. For real, not just in my thoughts. And so I begun to take classes of how to be airborne. In a plane, this time.
Curious how it's going? Follow me!

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Abandoned

Why do people go away? Why they don't care to lose someone? I have always wondered, how is it possible, to let someone go, with no explanation, no fighting. And have always wanted to meet someone who will not let me go. Too much to wish for? With many people for sure.

A friend, an instructor, and so much more... he will never know how much more. He will never care. And because of that I will never care to tell him. He left, I brought him back. But only the physical him. Or perhaps only the face and voice of someone who perhaps exists, perhaps is only my imagination. I brought back some part of him, some vague notion of him, but he was gone forever. In my foolishness or happiness of that fake comeback I didn't notice, he wasn't really there. Up until the moment when he crashed me with more power than anytime before. And then, I decided to leave. And he let me. Just let me.
That's when I understood he has never came back.

So I'm instructorless. Friendless. Somuchmoreless. Or maybe finally... free.

Flying is so much more. Flying cannot be a relationship of more than the pilot and the plane.

So after two years of being grounded because of treating flying like a threesome, I'm looking for a new relationship, just the two of us. The plane and me. The air, the turns, the taking off, the landing...

I'm looking for a new instructor. Who will care to guide me through the license, not just through the most amazing spinning and... a crash.

Does anybody know someone reliable?

No comments:

Post a Comment